Translate to English
Enjoy this cozy, sunny furnished 2 bedroom apartment in Williamsburg and Live like a local.
Within a short ride to Lower East Side, East Village, Chinatown, Tribeca, and Greenwich Village. The day sofa can be used as a sleeping bed so the apartment can sleep up to three people with their own bed.
Walk up 6th floor.
Amazing location - quiet residential street right on the border of the best of what Williamsburg has become famous for and the New York melting pot, that is a mix of Jews, Latins, and the last wave of new residents flooding the neighborhood in the last decade. The South side has a bit of a New York edge, but is totally safe and friendly. The building is owned by Hasidic Jews, who live in the building too. The entrance of the building tends to be a bit messy, but once in the apartment everything is sparkling clean and nice.
There are dozens of restaurants, and Cafes within easy walking distance, progressive music, art, art galleries, gourmet food, unique boutiques carrying clothing, and sleek new product designs, avant-garde book store, etc.
The Subway is three blocks away. Street parking never an issue. Explore this creative neighborhood before continuing to Manhattan. I will send you my own guide around the neighborhood.
Manhattan is Accessible within 15 minutes by subway, bike or walk ride over the Williamsburg bridge, and the East River Ferry. The Williamsburg bridge, just two blocks away from the pedestrian entrance, offers the most beautiful city views..
The apartment comes equipped with WiFi, TV, No cable but a huge movie collection in DVD and VHS, linens, towels, and one bike.
This two bedroom apartment is cozy and compact, making for a convenient and peaceful stay. The first bedroom has a queen size bed and the second bedroom a single bed, in the living room the day sofa can be used as bed. The space is suitable to 3 people, maximum 4. The main room also features a sleek TV and some tasteful modern artwork, books, films, and magazines. Live like a real Brooklynite Wake yourself up in the morning with a refreshing shower and a cup of local coffee either brewed in the kitchen or at a café near by and prepare for another exciting day in the Big Apple.
• THE ROOM, AND APARTMENT ARE FURNISHED. ONE SET OF SHEETS, AND TOWEL PROVIDED IF NEEDED.
• THERE IS NO SMOKING IN THE APARTMENT, NO SHOES AROUND THE APARTMENT. AND NO PETS ARE ALLOWED.
• NO VISITORS ARE ALLOWED TO SLEEP OVER WITHOUT PREVIOUS CONSENT. AND MINIMUM 3 DAY REQUEST.
• THERE SHALL NOT BE ANY PUBLIC ACTIVITY, NOR ANY WORK THAT ENTAILS COSTUMERS IN THE PREMISES.
• THE DEPOSIT WILL BE RETURNED TO SUB LEASER UPON MOVING OUT OF THE APARTMENT, EXCEPT TO REPLACE ANY DAMAGES, OR LOSSES IF TENANT HAD NOT TAKEN CARE OF IT ALREADY
• THE SUB LEASER IS REQUIRED TO LEAVE THE ROOM AS HE/SHE FOUND IT (CLEAN, AND WITH THE FURNITURE IN PLACE, ETC.)
• A CLEANING SERVICE FOR $50 DOLLARS EXTRA IS AVAILABLE.
• THE CLEANING SERVICE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO CLEAN UP AFTER TENANT LEAVES THE APARTMENT.
•TENANT AGREES TO CLEAN AFTER THEMSELVES AT ALL TIMES. CLEANING SOAP, VACUM CLEANER AND MOP ARE AVAILABLE IN THE ENTRANCE CLOSET, UNDER THE KITCHEN SINK, AND WC.
AND LEAVE THE SHEETS, TOWELS, AND CARPET WASHED OR PAYED FOR AT THE LAUNDRY.